Bradyn Neises, SIOR
Bradyn Neises is a commercial real estate broker at Bender Commercial. He has earned a reputation as one of the region’s top listing brokers for land and industrial properties.
Bradyn Neises was raised in the small community of Howard, SD. He graduated from Howard High School and then attended Augustana University in Sioux Falls, SD. In May 2015, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and Sports Management. While attending Augie, Bradyn wrestled for the Vikings for five years and received All-American Academic honors. Bradyn was a member of the Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC). SAAC is committee made up of student athletes representing their respective sport to help give opinions on NCAA sanctions/rules and organize community outreach events.
While finishing up at Augustana, Bradyn interned with Bender Commercial Real Estate and upon graduation joined the Bender Commercial team in June 2015. Since joining the team Bradyn has been working with landowners, buyers, landlords, and tenants.
In 2022, Bradyn attained the designation of the leading commercial real estate association—the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors—an achievement only 1.5% of commercial brokers in the United States reach. Real estate professionals with the SIOR designation are recognized as the most experienced, knowledgeable, and capable real estate experts.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- Presenter at BCRES’ annual Market Outlook as a land expert, 2019-Present
- Licensed South Dakota and Minnesota Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Remote Pilot
Augustana University, Bachelor of Arts in business administration and sports management
Bradyn married his wife, Alisha, in 2015. Together, they have three children: Daxyn and twins Bexley & Rory. Bradyn enjoys golfing, traveling, wakeboarding, officiating wrestling, and scuba diving; he also enjoys taking his family and his dog, Kymba, to Lake Madison.
Bradyn enjoys staying involved in wrestling by officiating high school events. Bradyn has been a South Dakota State official from 2017-present.
- Sioux Falls Planning Commission — 2020 – Present
- Leadership Sioux Falls — Class of 2020
- Sioux Falls Young Professionals Network – 2015 – Present
- SDHSA Wrestling Official — 2015 – Present
- SDUSA Wrestling — 2015 – 2020
- Bakker Farms – 40 acres – $1,702,550
- Legacy Partners – Multiple land sales up to 8 acres
- Boyce Partners – Multiple land sales up to 46 acres
- A to Z Properties – 8,160 sq. ft. – $995,000
- Novozymes Property (Cushman Wakefield) – 66,000 sq. ft. – $1,515,000
- KAB Holdings, LLC – 6,024 sq. ft. – $1,675,000
- Waldner Industrial – 10,800 sq. ft. – $850,000
- Metz Baking Company – 66,690 sq. ft.
- Sencore – 92,517 sq. ft. – $4,500,000
- Midwest Precision Tool & Dye – 73,860 sq. ft. – $4,275,000
- TJN Enterprises – 36,000 sq. ft.
- Campbell Multi-Family Investment Portfolio – $25.3 Million
- Aire Serve – 21,950 sq. ft. – $1,300,000
- North Central International –
- Enclave Property – 11.7 acres – $1,359,000
- Bearden Investments – 4.0 acres
- Guarantee Roofing –
- Midwest Legacy Company – 1.9 acres
- Interstate Office Products – 2.75 acres – $270,300
- TJN Enterprises, Inc – 40,500 sq. ft.
- Sioux Falls, LLC – 13,500 sq. ft.
- Interstate Office Products – 6,000 – 12,000 sq. ft.
- KAB Holdings, LLC – 9,600 sq. ft.
- DTSF Shops – 1,500 sq. ft. to 5,600 sq. ft.
- Core Rentals – 3,600 sq. ft.
- Interstate Properties – 2,500 sq. ft.
- Tucker Anderson LLLP – 1,280 sq. ft.
- Johnson HVAC – 1,080 sq. ft.
- SAb Biotherapeutics – 39,846 sq. ft.
- Nordica Warehouse – 40,000 sq. ft.
- Avangrid (JLL) – 30,000 sq. ft.
- Lennox – 10,000 sq. ft.
- SDN Communications – 8,000 sq. ft.
- Radco Truck Accessory Center– 7,120 sq. ft.
- ABS Global / IVB, Inc. – 6,000 sq. ft.
- Lanter Delivery Systems – 5,364 sq. ft.
- IRA Financial Services – 3,831 sq. ft.
- Daikin Applied Americas – 3,600 sq. ft.
- All Media Consultants – 700 sq. ft.