Robert D. Fagnan was raised in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. He graduated from Columbia Heights High School and then attended Southwest Minnesota State University (SMSU) in Marshall, MN, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and a minor is Sociology. While attending SMSU, Rob worked as a project manager at the Southwest Marketing Advisory Center (SMAC). SMAC is a student-center marketing organization that develops research-driven strategies and marketing solutions to help regional businesses and organizations expand their customer base and improve their services.
Following college, Rob played for the Sioux Falls Storm, a professional arena football team during the 2004 and 2005 seasons. In September 2005, Rob joined the Bender Commercial team.
Shortly after coming on board with Bender, Rob was invited to help start a young professionals group, now known as Sioux Falls Up & Coming (www.sfupandcoming.com). Rob is also in the process of obtaining his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. CCIM consists of an elite group of 9,000 members worldwide.
Rob enjoys being an active member of Celebrate Church and frequently plays the guitar at the Saturday night and Sunday morning services. Some of his other hobbies include golf, downhill and water skiing, softball, hockey, bowling and scuba diving/spear fishing.
Some of Rob’s notable transactions include the following:
- Prestige Concrete – 1,800 sq. ft.
- Peterson Property – 2,990 sq. ft.
- Lund Property – 12,000 sq. ft.
- Leaders Building – 3,750 sq. ft. & 13,400 sq. ft.
- T&R Building – 3,832 sq. ft.
- HT Building – 7,462 sq. ft.
- Twin City Fan – 46,109 sq. ft.
- Click Rain, Inc. – 2,200 sq. ft.
- GE Healthcare IT – 11,038 sq. ft.
- Dean’s Bulk Service – 6,000 sq. ft.
- ABC Supply Company – 47,649 sq. ft.
- Twin City Fan – 34,696 sq. ft.
- Larry’s Small Engine Repair – 3,800 sq. ft.
- CCL Label – 18,980 sq. ft.
- Law Motors – 32,094 sq. ft.
- Walter Ree Masonry Construction – 22,960 sq. ft.
- NW Concrete Cutting – 5,920 sq. ft.
- Sunkota Construction – 3.7 acres
- Architectural Roofing and Sheetmetal – 3.8 acres
- Carlson Distributing – 9.09 acres
- OTR Tire – 17 acres
- Former Pallet’s Inc. Property – 4,992 sq. ft. on 1.1 acre
- 1101 West Spruce Street, Beresford, SD – 5,200 sq. ft.
- O’Day Equipment – 6,000 sq. ft.
- Prairie Coach Trailways – 3,152 sq. ft.
- Hanson Pipe & Product Land – 17.0 acres
- Grace Church Land – 37 acres