Reggie Kuipers is a commercial real estate broker and a principal of Bender Commercial with a proven track record of delivering for his clients. With specializations in the office, land, and investment markets, Reggie has become one of South Dakota’s top commercial real estate advisors.
After graduating from the University of Sioux Falls in 2006, where he also played on the men’s golf team, Reggie Kuipers gained sales and real estate experience in the Sioux Falls and Omaha insurance and property management markets.
Kuipers joined Bender Commercial Real Estate Services in 2010. Five years later, he attained the designation of the leading commercial real estate association—the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors—an achievement only 1.5% of commercial brokers in the United States reach. Real estate professionals with the SIOR designation are recognized as the most experienced, knowledgeable, and capable real estate experts.
Kuipers became a principal of Bender Commercial in 2013. He rose to become president of the firm in 2021.
Over the last 12 years, Reggie has gained the trust of his clients through his persistence, passion, and humor resulting in hundreds of transactions across South Dakota.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- Presenter at BCRES’ annual Market Outlook as a retail and office expert, 2013-2021
- Licensed South Dakota Real Estate Broker
University of Sioux Falls, bachelor of arts in business administration with minors in finance, marketing
Reggie married his wife, Chelsea, in 2008. Together, they have three children: Tatum, Teddy, and Rex. Reggie is a golfer and a reader; he also enjoys taking his family and his dog, Sampson, to Lake Pickerel.
- Central Church Board of Trustees 2021 — Present
- South Dakota Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit Chair — 2019-Present
- Young Professionals Network Steering Committee — 2011-2017
- Young Professionals Network Summit Co-Chair — 2017
- Dakota Business Finance Board of Directors Chair — 2013-2016
- Downtown Sioux Falls Advisory Committee — 2011-2014
- Leadership Sioux Falls — Class of 2012