Reggie Kuipers is the President of Bender Commercial. He has a proven track record of delivering for his clients. With specializations in the office, land, and investment markets, Reggie has become one of South Dakota’s top commercial real estate advisors.
After graduating from the University of Sioux Falls in 2006, where he also played on the men’s golf team, Reggie gained sales and real estate experience in the Sioux Falls and Omaha insurance and property management markets.
Kuipers joined Bender Commercial in 2010. Five years later, he attained the designation of the leading commercial real estate association – the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – an achievement only 1.5% of commercial brokers in the United States reach. Real estate professionals with the SIOR designation are recognized as the most experienced, knowledgeable, and capable real estate experts.
Kuipers became a Principal of Bender Commercial in 2013 and President in 2021.
Over the last 15 years, Reggie has gained the trust of his clients through his persistence, passion, and humor resulting in hundreds of transactions across South Dakota.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- Presenter at BCRES’ annual Market Outlook as a retail and office expert, 2013-2021
- Licensed South Dakota Real Estate Broker
University of Sioux Falls, Bachelor of Arts in business administration with minors in finance, marketing
Reggie married his wife, Chelsea, in 2008. Together, they have three children: Tatum, Teddy and Rex. Reggie is an avid golfer and reader; he also enjoys taking his family and his dog, Charlie, to Lake Pickerel.
Reggie has also been involved in many Sioux Falls community activities and organizations. They include:
- South Dakota Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit Chair: 2019 – Present
- Central Church, Board of Trustees: 2021 – Present
- Events Center Advisory Task Force (Vice Chair): 2022 – Present
- Leadership Sioux Falls Graduate: Class of 2012
- Young Professionals Network (YPN) Steering Committee: 2011 – 2017
- Downtown Sioux Falls Advisory Committee: 2011 – 2014
- Dakota Business Finance (Chair) Board of Directors: 2013 – 2016
- Co-Chair YPN Crossroads Summit: 2017